My Story- A story of LampuHijau

New Post From LH

Assalamualaikum dan hye,

Have been several months since I started blogging. So, why am I blogging and what brings me to the blogging world. I know there is no one asking those regarding me, still maybe there were some wondering where I came from, and why I joined writing blog world. 



The truth is, I started blogging in 2016. Back then in 2016, I was in a devastating state because I just had a broke up 😂. And, because I was so passionate in writing, I registered a blog. However, in 2018,maybe (cause I can't remember exactly whether it was 2017 or 2018) that was when I stopped blogging. Why? It might be because I demotivated or it might be because I was lazy or just not in the right state, I can't remember the reason. 

Since I was a little girl, I love to read. The first time I know how to read, I will find any books at home, and read it, even though I didn't understand much (as a small girl). And, when I was in my primary school, we all learnt how to write. I love writing poems since I'm in my standard 4. Well, poetry is my cup of tea. I still remember when I was in my secondary school, I helped wrote  love letters to my fellow friends. It sort of my career at that time, not like I was being paid but I got free foods all the time. Oh, sometime drinks 🤣. So, I got an idea to start a blog with reviewing books and write poems. In 2016-2017, a lot of books and poems I reviewed and wrote respectively. Also, there were some web novels I wrote on this blog too. But, I have deleted all and I kind of regretting it now. Should I be showed you all my writings right? But I can't. After I deleted all my writings, I stopped blogging for almost a year, and I started it back on November 2019, that was when we (my family and I) had a trip to Perak, and I kind of somehow wanted to share my experiences and all interesting places in Perak. Here, I share some of the my travel stories. 




These all are among my earliest travel entries. You guys can click the link ok?

And because I started this blog by reviewing books and sharing poems, I created a channel youtube regarding poetries and share it on my blog. Here some of the posts;



The truth is, there were still more poems on my channel, I will share its with you guys, soon. Or, you could just subscribe my channel here; LHijau Official. Not to worry, you still can access my works of poetry and stories on my wattpad. Here LHijau Official. I have moved all my works here.

Back then, what motivate me to write a blog were only because of two things. First, I wanted to share my thoughts and my struggles with everyone. And still am. I just want to let others know that if they are struggling, yes me too. You are not alone. Second, I just want to inspire people, and want to help them go through their problems and struggle. Also, I want to help people by sharing somethings useful and beneficial. Isn't that technically makes me having three reasons? Anyhow, these what motivate me to write a blog.



What I hope for in the future and present of course, my blog and writings would help a lot of people out there to be inspired and benefitted from my blogs. At least, I could do something to help people being intellectual.

That's a bit of story about me and my origin. I hope, with this sharing, will beneficial others and inspiring. 

And, if you are interesting to share your own story, please do so on the comment section or just email me at lhijauofficial@gmail.com

Anyway, do share this post and follow my blog, alright 😊

Read previously: Book review- Aristokra

#mystory #aboutme #storyofme #justastory #storytelling #storymory


Post a Comment

18 Comments

  1. Waalaikumussalam. Moga sentiasa bersemangat utk inspire orang dgn penulisan yg baik. Setiap orang ada cara tersendiri utk memberi manfaat kepada orang lain. Keep your passion burning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teruskan berkarya dan teruskan belajar banyak lagi cabang2 dalam berblogging ni. Moga terus maju jaya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Masih dalam proses pembelajaran lagi ni 😀

      Delete
  3. writing blog is kind of having an online diary so you could share your stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope my sharing will help inspire people more.

      Delete
  4. Marina dulu start blogging 2009. Sama dgn LH asyik on off. Dan asyik create new blog. Marina start serius in blog last year. Seronok share cerita dengan pembaca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harap-harap kita sama-sama boleh perbaiki apa yang kurang kan. Amiin

      Delete
  5. Keep writing and inspire people out there! Small act but bring huge impact that sometime we dont really realize it... So, dont give up and continue to spread good vibes with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teruskan menulis dan berkongsi ilmu dan pandangan pada kami. Ramai yg mencari info di hujung jari sekarang. Dpt baca secara details lagi puas hati berbanding video

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih atas sokongannya 😊 InsyaAllah saya akan tetap semangat

      Delete
  7. teruskan berkarya..

    saya dh subscribe youtube awk...utube saya La Dolce Ame..
    \
    nk tgk sy berpuisi eh?saya tkde video berpuisi..tpi sajak ngn syair ad..

    yg sajak tgk dlm entri ni...nnti klik link

    https://nasuha-itsmyessay.blogspot.com/2020/08/cuya-join-pertandingan-sajak.html


    nnti subscribe la channel sye..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih sub. Bersyair pun ok juga. Saya suka tengok benda-benda camtu. 😁

      Delete
  8. Good luck! Semoga succes membuat lebih banyam content menarik masa akan datang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InsyaAllah. Harap diberi ilham yang baik-baik selalu

      Delete
  9. Same here LH... I started to blog in 2008... Then, I became paranoid, ON and OFF writing and in 2017 focused back... Keep on writing LH, including the poems ( I love those)... ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Focus and commitment are the two hardest things right?

      Delete

Recent, Random or Label