Let's Get To Know The Lypophrenia: Lypo Design

New Post From LH

Assalamualaikum and hye all 🌻

We have entered the new year and it has been almost a month since we celebrated the new year eve. My hands full of assignment to be done, so I can't update too much on this blog. In fact, I am missing to blogging so much 😢

But now, I want to tell you guys about Lypo Design. Before this, I've already told you all about ebook.lypo. You may read it here (link), and now I am going to write up about Lypo Design. So, what is actually Lypo Design? Lypo Design is offering design services for socials and business by applying the concept of minimalist. It is one of the businesses under The Lypophrenia. As in my entry previously, The Lypophrenia consists of seven members from different states. They are internet friends and did not completely meet each other. Yet, they're bonded so much till they refer themselves as a family. What makes them much more special, they come with ideas to help others in need by starting  businesses. They have various range of business such as selling knitwear, selling ebook and not to forget provide design service. In short, their businesses are fully charity purpose. If you would like to know more about them, click the link here 👉🏼 Ebook.Lypo

Here, I share you some pictures regarding the background of Lypo Design. 





I don't recall when, but it's actually happened few months ago at the time I got my card done by Lypo Design.

My review

I share with you guys the results I got after they had done my card. I am so in love with it. 








The first picture shows the front part of my card and the second one it shows the back part of my card. The third one shows the complete result of my biz card.  

I really love it when they made me a business card. They are so professional and talented. This for sure I rate them for 5 over 5. It's 5/5!!!! 

Here are the reasons I rated them for 5 stars. Of course because I like their works so much. They really know how to express my mind even better. They know what I want and what I need. I only need to tell them briefly what I want for my card and they can realise it more than I've ever imagined. That's what I love about their artwork. Know what, they are truly professional and talented. I can tell you guys they never delay their work. My card got done in only one day. Very fast huh 🤨

Now that I have a business card, it will boost up my confidence more. I feel like I am a professional business typhoon that carry business card everywhere 🤭

The next time, I will make sure to use their service to decor my Instagram feed or story. As I mentioned, not only they design business card, they also do decor for your social media accounts. Nice right? 

Services provided

Did you know, with such affordable prices, various range of services they provided just for you. Here, let me put it here together with the price range;




So those all the services, why don't you try one or two. For sure it will be worthy of your penny. Besides, it can help you boost up your business. I am surely suggest it for marketing purpose and personal purpose too. Plus point, you will be able to do some charity too as all the profits will be given to the needed. 

Is it recommended? Yes! It is! 🙆🏼‍♀️ I am very recommending it for you to use their services. 

Contacts

Then, how will you contact them if you need their services?

Here, you can contact them through their socials

Instagram 👉🏼 @shw.nu
Whatsapp 👉🏼 Lypo Design
Telegram 👉🏼 013-9127039
Email 👉🏼 qilah7soul@gmail.com



#lypo #lypodesign #thelypophrenia #design #art #blogreview #charity #business

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. First time tau about this things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LH memang tau dah ada orang buat design service ni. Cuma tak tau nak cari dekat mana

      Delete

Recent, Random or Label