My Review of Book Review- Problogger's Guide to Your First Week of Blogging

New Post From LH

Assalamualaikum dan hye all 🌻

As a new blogger, I have a lot to learn to improve my skills and to get more knowledge.

Good news, I found a really good book (I mean ebook) which is really suits for an amateur blogger like me. I found this ebook on z-library. Wish to know more about z-library? Read it here 👉🏼 My View of Web Review- z-library. Let's not wasting our time more, let us go further regarding this ebook. 

The book




The ebook titled ProBloggers Guide: First Week of Blogging which is written by Darren Rowse. Darren Rowse is a blogger, speaker and consultant. He is the founder of some blogs and blog networks like ProBloggers and digital-photography school.com. He is also a podcaster aside being a full-time blogger. Lives in Australia with her wife and children. This ebook was published in 2011 by Darren Rowse himself under ProBloggers. ProBloggers.net is a blog that guide you to be a blogger and how to make living by being a full-time blogger. It's a blog about blog. In exact way, about how to blog. See more about ProBlogger.net here 👉🏼 ProBlogger.net

The ebook contains of 48 pages excluding cover page, list of content, appreciation and else.


Synopsis

This ebook I've read provides guide regarding blogging as jusy the title. Not only that, it provides guides for bloggers of what to put as the first post and what post to put as the subsequent post. In a simple way, it guides bloggers on how to organise your entries organisingly. To be exact, this ebook taught us what post should you put for your first week as a blogger. I mean new blogger. It provides you with everyday task of what you should do and plan on your blogger's post the first of your blogging.

My reviews

1. I rate this ebook for 4.5/5 and I really recommend it for beginner bloggers. I didn't recommend much it for bloggers to be. My point is, this ebook really suits bloggers whose have set up their blog and are ready to post their first entry ever. But not to worry, for bloggers to be out there, you guys may save this ebook after you already set up your blog with templates and every other matters for a new blog.

2. T guidelines shown in this ebook are very easy to follow and understandable. The writer only explained it in a simple way.

3. Another best part in this ebook,it provides example for how one should post his/her entries. So that, he/she may understand what his/her posts look likes. That's what make me more enthusiast reading this ebook. 

4. In addition, it provides you with simple task everyday for you to draft your posts, what you should do next, where should you share all your posts and so on. The simple tasks everyday 💁🏼‍♀️!

5. Followed the title of the ebook, you can just finish the book in only one week. Because the book guides you how to be bloggers for a time of a week! Great right? Even though I finished this book for about two weeks 😁. 

6. However, for a blogger like me that have been blogging for more than a year, there were some steps I have done. Even so, I've done the steps not in order. I just get it done. 

7. Anyway, I love this writing so much because it is simple, understandable and easy to follow with. That is why, I recommend it for new bloggers because you may understand reading it. 

8. It also provides you with mind-map and illustrations on how you should generate your ideas for your blog.

That's all my review I wanted to share with you guys this time. Hope it gives you some benefits, less or more 😊.

And, don't forget to share this entry and follow my blog k 😘.



#bookreview #bloggingbook #probloggers #firstweekofblogging #darrenstewart #abcdpublisher #ebook



Post a Comment

26 Comments

  1. Sangat menarik utk dibaca e book ni. Sesuai utk mulakan blog dengan cara yang betul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boleh belajar untuk susun post juga untuk tarik ramai pengunjung blog

      Delete
  2. Great! I've also started blogging last year, so I still consider myself new. There's so much more to learn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are in the same shoes. I started my blogging last year too

      Delete
  3. This book also good to be readed not only to new blogger but to all blogger out there. Sometimes we are running out of idea or still in learning process, i bet this ebook can help to improve so many things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rating agak tinggi. It shoukd be very interesting. Its not only good for beginner, can also read as a guide for all bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo bagus juga ada buku macamtu, beri tips dan info kepada newbie.. kadang tak semua orang boleh berkongsi pengalaman dan pendapat nak jd blogger ni, so dengan adanya buku macam ni, mudah, baca dan fahamkan..

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many tips from the book ProBloggers Guide: First Week of Blogging. I have passed the first week long ago haha but still very helpful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. But it helps me a lot with to track back what I've been missing for my first post

      Delete
  7. Bgusnya buku tu. Memng sesuai utk yang new blogger.. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Siapa nak jadi blogger mungkin perlu untuk dapatkan buku ni hehehe sangat berguna dan sebagai panduan selain daripada belajar onlinekan....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul tu. Membantu sangat untuk jadi professional blogger

      Delete
  9. I think i need to download this e-book and study it as well. There are so many things that I wish to clarify if I have done enough/well/informative/useful and attractive for the readers out there. It might not be a daily reader, but when they need some information, my blog is able to provide the details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. instersting book. I should read this book too. I need to learn to be a better blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in a learning process as well. To be a better blogger

      Delete
  11. Blogging need to learn from time to time too. Content is important and always give your points of views and sharing experience that beneficial to community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Experience and knowledge are very valuable.

      Delete
  12. Wow bagus buku ni utk blogger

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bagus ade e book macam ni sangat membantu, bukan sahaja blogger baru..yang lama pun perlu baca juga untuk memantapkan hasil penulisan

    ReplyDelete

Recent, Random or Label