First post after everything

Time. 

The one thing that we cannot bring it back. The one thing that one will never catch up. The one thing that we will never get it back once we lose it. 

Yes. That's me. The girl that was being left behind by the time. The time that I will never can catch up with. It has been quite a long time since I write anything on this blog. It has been way long time since I share my passion with the world. So long since I share my happiness, sadness, sorrowness, angriness and gratefulness for the world to view them. 

I have been on my hiatus for quite a long time since I entered this blogging world. For me, this world is always a happy place to be in it. I am really happy to found this world. 

One thing beautiful about time, you can always make new time for new memories. 

I have lost a lot of time catching up with it. Then, I have realised it, it is not for catching up. It is for us to appreciate it. 

This is my first post after quite some time I didn't write anything on this platform. And now, I am here to make new memories within this world. I hope to be forever in this beautiful world. 

Till then, I ended my very first post after a long hiatus, here. In the meantime, you can explore my blog and you will find lots of new things on it. 

#malaysialifestyleblogger #bloggermalaysia #firstpost




Post a Comment

0 Comments

Recent, Random or Label